Even hot water can extinguish fire? Of course I’m cognizance about this, however never lie to yourself that the same can work in relationships.
There are those who believe that the fastest way to forget someone you love is by getting into a new relationship.
First it depends on whether your previous love was real or infatuation. Secondly how much did the person dominate your mind and heart?. If you move on that quick, then just know you were wasting your precious time whereas your heart was still in searching mode. But if you can’t move on, then don’t rush.
The fire in your heart keeps burning even after love has hit the dead end. You can’t risk it, for sure you don’t want whatever that happened to repeat itself.
Keep your fragile heart in safety until ready to swing again in the world dominated by the heartless beings. Love is never soluble, even though it appears as one.
- Nina Dobrev Is ‘In No Rush’ To Find A New Relationship Post Ian Somerhalder Breakup! (perezhilton.com)
- 15 Tips for a New Relationship (oheyitsanjie.wordpress.com)
- Rule #1 Don’t Rush (relationshipfrenzee.wordpress.com)
- Love & Relationships | No Need To Ask, This Is Why I’m Single. (pslovecharli.com)
- Infatuation or Love? (cornerpolitics.wordpress.com)